[Zope] ZSyncer & CMF: Happy Together ??

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Sep 19 16:26:42 EDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 09:01:22PM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> On my Zope page
>
>   <http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope>
>
> you find a ZSyncer patch that allows it to sync most CMF tools.

Do you mind if I merge this with zsyncer cvs?
I might not get to it soon, but I'm interested in this patch.

> We use this to sync our portals between development, quality assurance
> and production sites. Works quite well with "portal_catalog" as
> an exception. "portal_catalog" intrinsically mixes configuration
> and content.

i'd say the same for portal_skins. The configuration
(skin paths) is stored as properties of portal_skins and I'd *really*
like to be able to sync that independently of the contents.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com