[Zope] RE: people structuring

paulporter at buffalotalks.com paulporter at buffalotalks.com
Tue Sep 23 13:47:08 EDT 2003

OK, I am very new to Zope so I might be sending this user on a wild goose
chase without meaning to.  I hope those who are more experienced will jump
in and correct me if I'm wrong; because it is certainly not my intent to
do harm.

I believe that this Zope Product may give you the flexibility you are
looking for.  It is called "GroupUserFolder" and is a group user tool for
Zope.  I am working with it at this time in a similar situation, where I
have Divisions, Units and Users to keep track of. I'm not far enough along
in my efforts however to say with certainly that it will be the answer to
your problem.  You can find this product at:

http://ingeniweb.sourceforge.net/Products/GroupUserFolder/

HTH;

Paul