[Zope] Zope 2.7 Beta Installer

Andy McKay andy at agmweb.ca
Thu Sep 25 12:10:34 EDT 2003

Chris Withers wrote:
> Andy McKay wrote:
>
>> Plus its not dependent upon Zope Corp to build, it's built straight
>> from a CVS check out each night. Anyway the installer is in beta, so
>> any testing and bug reports would be appreciated (and it will soon be
>> moved to a fast server).
>

> Is there any plan for Zope Corp to move to using this builder at some
> point?
> It seems pretty cool :-)

I dont know of any, this should probably stay independent as an
alternative.

For a start its very big, over 20MB. Second being we can put products in
there that people use regularly without them becoming ZC supported
products. I have no problem adding things like Formulator, External
Editor, maybe even Squishdot into the installer and pointing people to
the relevant site for that product for support.
--
   Andy McKay
   http://www.agmweb.ca