[Zope] SQLite database adapter

Bob Gailer bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
Thu Sep 25 18:52:16 EDT 2003

After trashing around and making a bunch of guesses I put a folder called
ZSQLiteDA into the
E:\Program Files\WebSite\lib\python\Products\ directory and now ZOPE
startup recognizes the folder and attempts to load the product.

It failed with ImportError: No module named sqlite. I tried putting the
sqlite folder in the products directory, then the ZSQLiteDA directory. Now
it fails with ImportError: No module named _sqlite.

I have run out of ideas. What should I do?

Is there some place that explains how all this is supposed to work, or are
we all on our own?

Bob Gailer
bgailer at alum.rpi.edu
303 442 2625