[Zope] rendered method in dtml document

Thomas M G Bennett bennettt at pm.appstate.edu
Mon Sep 29 13:48:47 EDT 2003

Eureka!   I found it, but not quite as short a tag as I had hoped for:

The dtml document is now:
 a link to <dtml-in expr="db_title_query(mytitle='74')"><dtml-var dbtitle></dtml-in> which is
a proxy or local url

I removed the dtml-in from the dtml method.  Originally  I was not making the parameter
call to the ZSQL Method from the document.  I was making the parameter call to the dtml
method.

for  http://www.library.appstate.edu/a_test I get

a link to Family & Society Studies Worldwide which is a proxy or local url

  - where Family &Society Studies Worldwide is hyperlinked to
    biblioline.nisc.com/scripts/login.dll?BiblioLine&dbname=QFSD;done=referer

out of this domain you should get

a link to Family & Society Studies Worldwide which is a proxy or local url

   -where Family & Social Studies Worldwide is hyperlinked to:
0-biblioline.nisc.com.wncln.wncln.org/scripts/login.dll?
BiblioLine&dbname=QFSD;done=referer

I would appreciate if someone would verify that, I can;t test it myself until I get home from
work.

Thanks to Dylan Reinhardt and J. Cameron Cooper who set me on the right path to
success.

Thomas