[Zope] reStructuredText rendering from commandline

Samir Mishra SamirMishra at cbuae.gov.ae
Tue Sep 30 00:50:19 EDT 2003

Seem to be experiencing a mental block this morning...

I would like to create an external script, call it reStr, obviously
Pythonic,  such that, on a command line -

$ reStr some-text-file.txt > some-rendered-html.html

will give me a file that users can view and publish from outside Zope.

My question(s):
1) Has someone done anything similar? If so, any pointers/tips will be
appreciated.
2) Does anyone know what modules I may need to import? Which functions I'd
call? Would it be 'StructuredText'?

Really am feeling stupid today.

TIA.