[Zope] Re: reStructuredText rendering from commandline

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Sep 30 02:38:53 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Ng Pheng Siong wrote:

> docutils-0.3/tools/html.py
>
> Turns your restructured text file into html.
IMHO this HTML is a little bit poor.  I had a view on it whether it might be
usable as a replacement for the StructuredText stuff I use in the Debian Zope Book
package but it is nearly unuseable because it uses poor formating.  Where heading
tags (<h1> or <h2>) would be apropriate, simple <p> tags are used followed by a

Kind regards

       Andreas.