[Zope] Hooks for performance measurement

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 1 12:18:08 EST 2004

I would like to know the processing time and latency for each published
object in my production Zope system.  There are likely to be hooks in the
system which can give me the access I need: I want to have my program get
called when a threads begins to publish an object and again when a thread
completes publication.  I scanned the 2_6 documentation but did not find a
list of hooks (something that perhaps ought to be there).

Is there a list of hooks in the Zope code body and when they are called?