[Zope] dreamweaver WebDAV confusion

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Fri Apr 2 02:15:34 EST 2004

> Well, you trace seems incomplete, I see DW asking for a directory
> listing, and Zope replying, but I don't see DW asking for the file. If
> DW doesn't ask for it, Zope won't serve it ;-)

I gathered as much, too. Unfortunately, it is a complete trace, even
though it does not look like one.

Instead of double-clicking in DW, I tried right-click and choose an option.

- Check Out: works perfectly
- Get: Fails, and pops up this window: "The desired action could not be
completed because an unexpected HTTP error occured (HTTP error 200)."

You and I know that status 200 is not an error. Even more confusing is
the fact that trace for DW Check Out and trace for DW Get is exactly the
same, line for line! Exactly the same trace that's in my original post.
I just do not get it.

Does Dreamweaver MX 2004 work for ZPT for anyone on the list? I use Zope
2.7.0.

> Full marks for having the sense to do the packet sniffing before posting
> ot the list, though!

I've got ethereal and I'm not afraid to use it :-)))

--
Milos Prudek