[Zope] Up to date Zope documentation?

Cormac McClean cmcclean at ait.ie
Fri Apr 2 04:53:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm starting work on a Problem-Based Learning application based on Zope.
  I'm very impressed with Zope from what I've seen so far.

However, now that I'm beginning development, I need up to date
documentation. I have a copy of the Zope Book V2.6 pdf, but I'm
wondering how useful it will be given that the current version of Zope
is 2.7. Obviously old documentation is better than none at all, but will
a more up to date version of the Zope Book be forthcoming, or will the
move towards Zope 3 make this unlikely?

Also, the Zope Developers Guide on zope.org is version 2.4. Am I right
in thinking that this is a guide for Zope 2.4, rather than version 2.4
of the Guide? Perhaps the ZDG has been incorporated into versino 2.6 of
the Zope Book?

I have a similar question regarding the Zope Administrator's Guide
Project. The project has stalled since Jan 2002, according to
	http://zope.org/DocProjects/AdminGuide/Project/FrontPage

Are the necessary resources available as part of v2.6 of the Zope Book?

Regards,
Cormac.