[Zope] How do I get product to return other than ZMI page?

John Schinnerer johnschinnerer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 11 01:26:42 EDT 2004

Hello,

--- Ausum Studio <ausum_studio at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Use an External Method. If the problem is that the existing one does
> have the limitation of always redirecting to other places that you
would like, then start by recreating a working version of that method
as a External Method, importing just the modules and stuff that you
need.

> Then you just remove the unwanted line(s).

It's my own product, so can't I just change what is being done within
my product, without having to use an external method?

I need to see an example of how to programmatically add an object to a
folder and set its properties via a web form instead of the ZMI, and
return the form again instead of the ZMI, in a product I create myself.
 Can't find anything in Zope Bible, or online searches so far, that
shows that.

thanks,
John S.