[Zope] How do I access DTML namespaces from a script that calls a script ?

Russell Fine MisterFine at fineline-services.com
Thu Apr 15 12:49:59 EDT 2004

I am having a small problem understanding the DTML namespace and context objects.  I'm calling a python script object from within DTML.  Within the script object, I have "_" set to the DTML namespace so that I can access any object within the request object (and the calling DTML).  However, when I make a call from within that script to another script, I lose access to "_" and to the acquisition path from the DTML namespace down through the request.

How do I carry all this information from call to call inside of python scripts ?

Russell Fine