[Zope] Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Fri Apr 16 18:01:05 EDT 2004

I've got a web application that allows users to access their GL information.
I'd like to add a button to the form that allows them to take the current
page and download it into Excel.  I've worked with Excel automation quite a
bit but I don't know what kind of package I'd need to use to allow me to
control Excel from Python.  After I create the Excel file, I need to
download it to the client computer.  Any ideas on the best way to go about
that?

Thanks.

Joe Goldthwaite