[Zope] [GWAVA:1qs3jf11] Attachment block message notification

GWAVA gwava at lawcol.co.uk
Sat Apr 17 13:52:35 EDT 2004

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

A message orginating from your email address (zope at zope.org) contains an attachment that is not permitted by the College of Law email gateway. This message has been blocked and not delivered to the recipient (Amira.Hassan68 at lawcol.co.uk). The attachment causing the problem is message.scr

The College has a policy of blocking messages containing certain attachment types.  This is to prevent the transmission of messages which may contain a virus, spam or unsuitable content.

The recipient has been notified that the message has been blocked.

If you are a member of staff at the College, and the email is business related and you wish to have it unblocked, please forward this email to the Helpdesk.  We regret that we are unable to unblock non-business related messages.

Regards

Network Support Team
The College of Law

For College Use: