[Zope] 2.6.3 --> 2.7.0: Where's my w_pcgi?

Wolfgang Müller Wolfgang.Mueller2 at uni-bayreuth.de
Sun Apr 18 11:32:07 EDT 2004

Hi,

Positive:

Firstly thanks to all involved with Zope for the great system. I have been
runing Plone over 2.6.3, and just got my 2.7.0 running and had the data moved
from a to b using just an export and an import. Great!

Negative:

I am missing pcgi. Till now I have been using the w_pcgi installation script.
However, in the 2.7.0 tgz I got from zope.org, the pcgi directory does not
contain any files.

WEBSERVER.txt tells me

quote

To install PCGI, please get the PCGI support package from XXX, and
  read the pcgi/README.txt file from that package.

unquote

Can anyone on this list tell me, what's XXX or alternatively how to make my
exsisting pcgi configuration work with the new Zope? If it's a FAQ I would be
also glad to be pointed to TFM which solves my problem.

Cheers,
Wolfgang