[Zope] Refresh Page Template

Marco Mans MMans at gti-group.com
Wed Apr 21 09:06:14 EDT 2004

Hi!

I've got a webform on a page-template. When the user clicks
on the submit button a python-script is called. After executing
the script I want to refresh the page-template with the form on it.

I now use context.REQUEST.RESPONSE.redirect('name/of/pt') at the end
Of the script. But (for example) when I call the script from another
page-template I also get redirected to the first pt...

I know, I could send a variable with the script-call and redirect to
the right pt, but I was wondering if there is another (better) way
of doeing this. For example if I could send a 'refresh' command to
the browser!

Thanx for any help!

Greetings,
Marco