[Zope] self.move()

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Wed Apr 21 09:20:03 EDT 2004

Just to let the community know, my family is about to move
to a new home near my extended family.  As part of this
move, I will no longer be a full-time employee of Zope
Corporation, but I will continue to use Zope and will do
some part-time work for ZC.  In particular, I plan to fix
some problems on zope.org.

I am going to work on advancing the state of the art in
genealogy software at the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints.  I'm excited about the new position, but
I'm sad to leave ZC.

I have truly enjoyed working at Zope Corporation.  The
top-notch engineers and managers have stretched my
understanding through innovative solutions to tough
problems.  Zope Corporation has a bright future.

Shane