[Zope] REQUEST.SESSION

Matt Hamilton matth at netsight.co.uk
Thu Apr 22 05:08:14 EDT 2004

Asad Habib wrote:

> Does Zope place a limit on how many variables one can store in
> REQUEST.SESSION? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Not that I am aware of.  The SESSION object is a dictionary-like object
stored (normally) in /temp_folder/session_data.  It is keyed via a
browser id generated by the browser_id_manager and stored in a cookie on
the client (or encoded in a URL).

-Matt

Matt Hamilton                                       matth at netsight.co.uk
Netsight Internet Solutions, Ltd.        Business Vision on the Internet