[Zope] stopping zope?

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 23 04:41:30 EDT 2004

> on linux it is usually 'zopectl stop',

Yes Linux sorry.

I am using  Zope-2.6.3-linux2-x86 and I gather I need to find zopectl.
In the root of Zope is start and stop but zopectl isn't to be found. Is
zopectl the process? Also how do I check what is running?

What is happening is I try starting Zope and I get an error that it
can't start on the default port because zope is already running there.

I can start zope with the -w -f switches but I would like more control
over whats happening.

Also I access the remote host through ssh. When I run Zope I tie up the
ssh command line, I can run it with ./start & but won't Zope die when I
log out of ssh?

Thanks
Aaron