[Zope] stopping zope?

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 23 05:25:02 EDT 2004

Hi again

well, I am it seems at a disadvantage not having root access.

bash-2.05b$ cd ../
-bash-2.05b$ find -name  zopectl
-bash-2.05b$ ps-ef|grep python
-bash: ps-ef: command not found
-bash-2.05b$ killall python
 but killall python did the trick.

maybe zopectl is only in the 2.7.0 release?
 will ./start & keep the server running after I exit ssh?

Thanks
Aaron
On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 12:13, Jorge de Velasco Oria de Rueda wrote:
> Hi
> El vie, 23-04-2004 a las 10:41, Aaron escribi=C3=B3:
> > >=20
> > > on linux it is usually 'zopectl stop',=20
> >=20
> > Yes Linux sorry.
> >=20
> > I am using  Zope-2.6.3-linux2-x86 and I gather I need to find zopectl.
> > In the root of Zope is start and stop but zopectl isn't to be found. =
Is