[Zope] dtml parent folder

Ashley Lloyd ashleylloyd at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:46:05 EDT 2004

Thanks once again, but again I got no joy.

Using <dtml-with ac_parent>, I got a Key Error, with value "ac_parent".
Using <dtml-with ac_parent()>, I got a Key Error, with value "ac_parent()".

Using <dtml-with "ac_parent">, I got a Name Error, with value "global name
'ac_parent' is not defined".
Using <dtml-with "ac_parent()">, I got a Name Error, with value "global name
'ac_parent' is not defined".

It may be worth mentioning that this is done within Plone, but its done in a
dtml-method, so that shouldn't affect it, should it .. ?  Anyway, sorry for
forgetting to mention it.

Cheers
Ashley