[Zope] Completion for zope script

kbond kbond at free.fr
Fri Apr 30 22:14:55 EDT 2004

Hello,

Is there somewhere an editor that allow me to have the completion when I
am writting my python script for zope?
I am fighting with boa - constructeur  in order to get it working with
my installation but  till now without any success.
Thus i have added the following lines in "Explorer.gtk.cfg":

zope = {Localhost: {'host': '127.0.0.1', 'httpport':'9080', 'ftpport':
'8021', 'username': 'admin', 'passwd': '123', 'path':'/' , 'name':
'','localpath':''}}

and when I launch boa I get this error message:
- Transport category not added: name 'Localhost' is not added

any suggestion either to solve my boa pb or to point me to another
editor with a completion for zope are more than welcome.
thank you for your help