[Zope] Using Access Rules

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Apr 30 19:27:13 EDT 2004

Duh.. you are right.  It is vulnerable to several possible attacks--
a backdoor access controlling environment variable, explicit deletion
through the ZMI (I think that'll work--but I've not tried), and so forth.

Maybe you can propose a better solution.  I have material which is to be
revealed only at the right time and place.  For example, tests and their
answers.  Our authentication is for the role and we (try to) manage access
control on the other parameters explictitly in Zope code.  How do we
prevent end-round access?