[Zope] Bug in Zope-2.7.2-0-win32.exe

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Wed Aug 4 19:18:40 EDT 2004

I think I've come across a bug in the current stable release of the Windows
Zope distribution.  Everything works except the option to start Zope as a
service is not functioning.  I thought something was wrong with Windows
since the registry entries for the Zope instance service were not being
made.  On a hunch, I finally tried the 2.7.1 release and it worked.

I'm not sure how to report the bug.  I checked the web site but couldn't
find any place to make a bug report.  If any of you guys know where to do it
could you either point me in the proper direction or forward this message to
them?

Thanks!

Joe Goldthwaite