[Zope] Redirect from zpt

Les Ferguson lhf at xtra.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 15:39:45 EDT 2004

David Chandek-Stark wrote:
> <tal:block tal:condition="python:not request.has_key(myval)">
>   <tal:block tal:define="redir python:request.RESPONSE.redirect(myurl)" />
> </tal:block>

Thanx, that is pretty much where I got to, only the page kept going thud
because of a call further down the page that relied on the missing
'myval' key.  Its like its evaluating & building the entire page before
carrying out the redirect ?

I moved the logic into a python script instead eventually.  That seemed
to be the most common recommendation among all the google hits anyway.
--
Les Ferguson
Software developer