[Zope] SQLSession works great - ZopeSession is a disaster

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Fri Aug 6 06:23:22 EDT 2004

--On Freitag, 6. August 2004 5:31 Uhr -0400 Chris McDonough
<chrism at plope.com> wrote:

> FWIW, the sessioning machinery was rewritten entirely in Zope 2.7.1, so
> you may find things better in general if you are willing to use 2.7.1 or
> 2.7.2.

But I have the impression that there are still bugs. Yesterday we had a
case where the
timeout was set to 300 minutes but some sessions disappeared after 20-30
minutes
however this is not reproducable and the behaviour is not bound to high
load.

Andreas