[Zope] You are not allowed to access 'PrincipiaFind' in this context

zope at elsis.si zope at elsis.si
Tue Aug 10 07:18:05 EDT 2004

Hi Dieter,

Sorry to bother you!
Do you know about any security changes in zope 2.7 .
I tried to install some custom made portal toolkit whitch was made for
Zope 2.5.1.
I get the login just browsing the page and if i fail to login i get:

Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'PrincipiaFind' in this context

I didn't find any discusion on this subject.
Thanks
Ivan