[Zope] local file system & external editor

VIGNAUX Philippe philippe.vignaux at africamuseum.be
Tue Aug 10 08:03:47 EDT 2004

I refer to the problem explained below (previously submitted to
zope.org)

My question :

Has anyone already manage to use together < local file system > and <
external editor > successfully ?

( Editing & Saving with Microsoft tools  [by the means of < external
editor >] documents located in a < local FS > )

ps : it doesn't appear to be a < permission > problem and nothing is
recorded in the error_log

Thanks.

Phil.