[Zope] Can you make an alternate folder the default?

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Wed Aug 11 00:12:29 EDT 2004

This is probably a stupid question but once again, I haven't been able to
find the answer myself.

I've been doing everything in root.  I don't want to have to specify the
sub-folder name in the URL.  Right now, they can to go http:\\EIS and it
takes them to the index_html object tin the root folder.  I ended up having
to move everything into a subfolder in order to get the LDAP authorization
working.  Now I have a sub folder called EFS so to get to my application,
the users need to go to http:\\EIS\EFS.

Is there any way to make a sub-folder the default point for the URL?  In
other words, if you go to http:\\EIS\xxx can Zope look in the EFS sub-folder
for xxx?