[Zope] Apache Authentication Problem

Jim Kutter jim at ebizq.net
Wed Aug 11 08:55:45 EDT 2004

Will -

This is an issue we've had as well.

One thing I would suggest trying is to develop some layer either on top
of zope that handles the requests to download the files.

An external method or even a Zope Product which reads files off a
non-web accessible path, then feeds the data to the web client would
suffice. However the benefits of having Apache serve the files is lost.

-jim