[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 still doesn't run as a service in w2k

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 08:14:00 EDT 2004

Ausum Studio wrote:
> I tried all what's currently available except to dig into Zope's win32
> services machinery:

...see the discussion currently underway on zope-dev, the mighty Mark
Hammond is weighing in and looks set to help out :-)

> If I run it manually everything is fine. Has anyone else had this same
> problem? Guess I ran out of stamina at this very moment ;)

You could always look at using one of the third party programs that lets
you run non-service things as services. I did this a while back with a
number of things, but can't remember what the program was I used, it is
out there though!

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk