[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 still doesn't run as a service in w2k

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:54:41 EDT 2004

I ran the service in debug mode and apparently the problem was in the path.
I had already updated it according to
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1091948185 , but I had used long names with
spaces in between: "G:\Archivos de programa\Zope27\lib\python"

Changed to 8.3 format and that made it.("G:\ARCHIV~1\Zope27\lib\python")

Ausum