[Zope] Re: ZEO, Persistent Sessions

Travis Miller travis at ctln.org
Mon Aug 16 10:03:51 EDT 2004

hi

continuing the persistent sessions battle...

periodically, after zeo is running fine for a few days, this error
occurs anytime an object within a plone site is accessed.

i think (i will double check if this happens again) the temp_folder
mount is broken and anytime request.SESSION is called, the error is
returned.

Traceback:
----------------

Site Error

SystemError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 180, in publish_module_standard
     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line
51, in new_publish
     * Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 116, in __call__
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
     * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 96, in pt_render
       <FSPageTemplate at /Portals/example.org/www/document_view used
for /Portals/example.org/www/index_html>
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 189, in __call__
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 218, in interpret
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 663, in do_useMacro
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 408, in do_optTag_tal
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 393, in do_optTag
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 388, in no_tag
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 233, in interpret
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 552, in do_insertTranslation
     * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 615, in translate
     * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 264, in translate
     * Module
Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService, line
113, in translate
     * Module
Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService, line
504, in translate
     * Module
Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService, line
416, in getCatalogsForTranslation
     * Module
Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService, line
541, in negotiate_language
     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator, line 261,
in negotiate
     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator, line 266,
in _negotiate
     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator, line 54,
in getLangPrefs
     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.Negotiator, line 172,
in getAccepted
     * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1218, in __getattr__
     * Module ZPublisher.HTTPRequest, line 1178, in get
     * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 94, in
getSessionData
     * Module Products.Sessions.SessionDataManager, line 183, in
_getSessionDataObject

SystemError: error return without exception set (Also, an error
occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

note: i've used a temporarystorage export from zeo instead of the
standard local temporary storage as indicated in my prior post below.

thanks,
travis