[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 still doesn't run as a service in w2k

Passin, Tom tpassin at mitretek.org
Mon Aug 16 15:02:44 EDT 2004

Hmm, my version of Zope (the one that installed with Plone2) runs fine
as a service using paths with spaces.  Doesn't CreateProcess() want the
command line parameters to go in a separate arg from the executable?
It's been a long time and I might not be remembering right, but I seem
to recall vaguely from long-ago Delphi and Powerbuilder days that I had
to use a separate arg for the parameters, and then they got handled
right, spaces or no.

Well, maybe it's been too long. Anyway, Plone2 works on my Win2000
system with long file names.

Cheers,

Tom P