[Zope] Zope says ZEO_client added BTreeFolder2 has broken product

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rodsenra at gpr.com.br
Mon Aug 16 16:23:17 EDT 2004

 Hi,

 I am using a ZEO Client script to add a new BTreeFolder2-1.0.1.
 The folder is added ok, and populated ok. Through the ZEO-client
 I inspect the new added folder, and it is fine.

 But when I check through Zope ZMI interface, it says:
 'mybtreef2 (This object from the unknown product is broken!)'

 If I add the BTreeFolder2 from ZMI (instead of ZEO Script), the folder
 is displayed correctly.

 So I guess I'm adding this folder the wrong way. I do the following:

 <zeo_client_code>
 import sys
 sys.path.append("C:\\Program Files\\Zope-2.7.2-0\\lib\\python")

 # Where I placed BTreeFolder2 product's source code:
 sys.path.append("C:\\Program Files\\Zope-2.7.2-0\\lib\\python\\Products")

 # ... some imports were ommited

 storage = ClientStorage.ClientStorage((ZEO_HOST,ZEO_PORT))
 db = DB(storage)
 cnx = db.open()
 root = cnx.root()
 app = root['Application']
 teste = app['teste']
 if not hasattr(teste,'subfolder2'):
     from BTreeFolder2 import BTreeFolder2
     f = BTreeFolder2.manage_addBTreeFolder(teste,'subfolder2',title='subfolder2')
     get_transaction().commit()
 bfolder = teste['subfolder2']
 </zeo_client_code>

 Any mortal sins ? Clues ?