[Zope] Reverting to previous version of Zope

Tiller, Michael (M.M.) mtiller at ford.com
Tue Aug 24 09:16:13 EDT 2004

I have a system running Zope 2.7.2 but because of a critical bug
(http://zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1401), I'd like to revert to Zope
2.7.0.  I have Zope 2.7.0 installed, but in my instance directory I
changed zopectl, runzope and zope.conf to point to Zope 2.7.0 but it
still invokes Zope 2.7.2 (at least according to what Control Panel
says).

How do you control what version of Zope is run?  It seems like there are
all these environment variables (in the files I listed above) but none
of them seem to actually affect it?!?  Any suggestions?

--
Mike