[Zope] Zope2.7.2 with ActivePython2.3.2

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 15:23:14 EDT 2004

(erratum corrected)

I agree that Zope 2.7.2's deafult installation works OK in w2k.
Unfortunately, there are many reasons why there's this need to use at least
a system Python installation, and the main one is maybe that many Python
add-ons distributed as binary installers require the system-registered
version, while they can't recognize Zope's one.

>From that perspective, current stable Zope 2.7.2 still has issues that
previous releases didn't use to have.

Ausum