[Zope] Interest in continued Oracle support in Zope

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Aug 26 10:34:50 EDT 2004

Dario wrote:

 >...We have expericend loss of connectivity and having 3 of 4
 > of zope's threads being completly non-responsive, even when the
 > site is idle.

gah... to quick with <ctrl>-<return>  :-P

These problems are on non-zeo sites. We have just deployed our heaviest
site (oru student portal) on ZEO with directory storage.

We are just now entering a period of heavy activity with, I believe 5-20
oracle queries for each request, so it will be interesting to see what
impact ZEO has on performance of ZSQL stuff.

Have you setup your zope's in any particualr way (ie more ZODB threads
or so)?

/dario