[Zope] Simple DTML question

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 27 16:10:28 EDT 2004

You have an extra </dtml-if> at the line:

You will not all your other opened <dtml-if> have been closed by this point.

As such, I'm also not sure what the "<dtml-else>" is an else TO.

I thnk what you mean to write is:

  <dtml-if sequence-end>
  <dtml-else>
  </dtml-if>