[Zope] [UserDiscussion] ANN: Zwiki 0.34 beta 1 released, BUG HUNTERS needed

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Fri Aug 27 19:55:48 EDT 2004

Yes *beta*. Don't get too excited.. by this I mean a beta for 0.34, not
1.0 (though we are due for that too).

Why not the usual "rc1" ? "Release candidate" usually means no more
fixes except critical ones. In practice there are usually a bunch of
late additions. I'd like to make the 25th to 1st a bug-hunting period,
and generate as much tracker activity and bugfix patches as we can.
Minor/safe enhancements may be ok as well. I think we can handle it.
This is less intense than a single bug day, but maybe easier for a
number of us to participate.

So, you are hereby invited to join the first Zwiki BUG HUNT!
Want to help make 0.34 better ?
Visit http://zwiki.org/IssueTracker and do whatever you can to help
clarify & resolve issues.
Communications are via tracker page comments and #zwiki on freenode.net
(maybe DevDiscussion too, we'll figure it out). This one goes from
Friday 8/27 to Tuesday 8/31.

Best,
-Simon