Fwd: [Zope] Can Zope Do....?

Alan Snyder alan8373 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 22:26:53 EST 2004

Holy moly! I'm installing zope onto my debian laptop right now. I
can't wait to play with it. My only question is should I attempt to
get the latest and greatest zope (X3, I believe) and latest and
greatest python (2.4), or stick with the standard apt-get stuff.

Thanks again - I'm sure I'll have more questions as I delve deeper and
discover more stuff.