[Zope] forward FileUpload objects through methods

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 3 13:29:21 EST 2004

On 03.Dec 2004 - 18:25:19, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a weird thing here. I have a function A in a product class that

Forget the previous description, the problem seems to be somewhere
else. I have a form that uses enctype="multipart/form-data" and
executes functionA(self, REQUEST). When I add "return REQUEST" into
this function I see that the file-element is not a FileUpload Object,
but a simple string??

I found the cause: method="POST" was not set. Question is: Is that OK,
I mean can FileUpload only be use with POST not with GET?

Andreas

--
Your business will assume vast proportions.