[Zope] object manager - getOb(...) - parameter '_marker'

friedrich steindl zope at floSoft.net
Tue Dec 7 07:42:37 EST 2004

the parameter being so easy makes my problem more complicated :-))

but through this i know now where i lost my way

thank you

fritz
(-:fs)

Am Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 12:42 tippte Pascal Peregrina: