[Zope] Newbie: TAL Conditions

Tom_Rectenwald at carmax.com Tom_Rectenwald at carmax.com
Tue Dec 7 10:32:43 EST 2004

zope-bounces at zope.org wrote on 12/07/2004 10:15:50 AM:

> On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 03:50:12PM +0100, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> > You can just do:

'&nbsp;'">server</td>

> yes. But I'd rather do it like:

default">&nbsp;</td>

> --

> Paul Winkler
> http://www.slinkp.com

Thanks all for the many different ways to do this.  It has really opened
my eyes to the potential of TAL and Zope.  I will use:

as that seems to be the clearest way of doing this; however, I am
reviewing all of the other options to learn from this as well.
Thanks again!