[Zope] Database growing fast only by viewing content?

lorty lorenzo.musizza at 1000asa.com
Thu Dec 9 05:49:53 EST 2004

Hi all,
I am hosting a ZMS site running on Zope 2.7.3,
this site is under heavy load, and the Data.fs grows like 500Mb every hour.
I also get a lot of conflicts:

> 2004-12-08T21:40:02 INFO(0) ZODB conflict error at
> /live/PG/content/e899/e1425/index_ita.html (3224 conflicts since
> startup at 2004-12-06T16:30:01)

Since nobody is actually modifying content, and all the accesses are
read-only by anonymous users, I'd like to understand what is actually
written to the zodb, this also looks strange to me because read or write
conflicts are always caused by an object change, but everyone is only
reading content.

Thanks in advance.
Lorenzo