[Zope] [Security advisory] Zope 2.7 + 2.8

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.net
Thu Dec 9 14:01:55 EST 2004

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004, Andreas Jung wrote:

>--On Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004 10:20 Uhr -0800 Bill Campbell
><bill at celestial.net> wrote:
>
>>There's a typo in the configuration below.  It should be:
>>
>>security-policy-implementation python
>>
>>Not:
>>security-policy-implemenation python
>>

>Ups, of course. Just uncomment the line and you have nothing to type :-)

In my case, I'm running the OpenPKG.org version of zope, and their default
zope.conf file has been stripped of most comments so I had to go back to
the source to find it.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within
limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within
the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and
always so when it violates the rights of the individual.''
    -Thomas Jefferson