RES: [Zope] Cookie Crumbler

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Thu Dec 9 16:02:31 EST 2004

Obrigado Jose Henrique,
still that's not exactly what I need. Both the Plone book and Dieter's
page are always good reference, but unfortunately say nothing about
cookie crumbler.
Knowing the basics, my search is for specific CC documetation. In
theory, it has to be documented somewhere, as many people seems to be
using it... Anyone can help?

TIA again, Pablo
PS: please include my email address in the "To:" fields as I read the
list in digest mode. Thanks.