[Zope] Working with subdomains

Ian Nunn ginunn at digitaldoor.net
Fri Dec 10 21:45:13 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been staring for 2 hours at both the Zope book and the notes "About" in VHM and still can't "get it". I wish to set up my domain with several subdomains: www.user1.mydomain.com, www.user2.mydomain.com, etc. I think I would want folders user1, user2, etc. in the root of Zope. These would be the top level of the subdomains. What would a VHM mapping look like to accomplish this? In particular, can I use a wildcard setup so that every time I add or delete a subdomain I don't have to go into VHM and code the change?

Best Regards
Ian Nunn
School of Computer Science
Carleton University, Ottawa, ON, CA