[Zope] zeo.conf socket

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Wed Dec 15 03:39:25 EST 2004

Hello Chris,

1. Thank you very much!

2. Since I am planing to run two zope clients on the same (dual
processor) machine, I think that it is better to use socket (faster)
instead of tcp/ip. Is that correct?

3. You said that the 'socket-name' key in the <runner> section is not
related to ZEO... but what is the <runner> section for?

Thank you again!
Michele