[Zope] Catatonic Zope Server

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Fri Dec 17 08:14:06 EST 2004

First of all I am currently running 2.7b3, Plone 2.0R3 and CMF 1.4.2.

This happens to me now and again. Basically, Zope just hangs and nothing
from /bin/runzope to /zopectl will work to get it back up. I need to kill
the threads (that are left, sometime it looks like one thread dies) and
restart Zope. I would say over the last year, this has happened maybe 3
times.

I do use Photo and Photo Album which I have found have had some conflicts
in the past.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com